Overall Purpose of Position:
Position will be responsible for handling factory accounts, costing of products and budgeting for Jejuri Plant.
Key Deliverables / Accountabilities:
- In charge of complete factory/plant related accounts including accurate stock and assets accountability.
- Ensure proper and timely processing of all bills and accounting vouchers.
- Prepare factory budget and report on its monthly variance, MIS reports to the Management
- Prepare costing of various products/ jobs and also identifying cost reduction methods.
- Interact with internal & statutory auditors and other authorities.
- Monthly & yearly closure of books of accounts. Identify and implement ERP
Desired Qualification: ICWA
Desired Experience :
- Costing and Budgeting
- Knowledge of Taxation
- General Accounting
Must have Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem solving, Communication, Presentation and Analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and financial awareness
No of Years of Experience:
15-20 years of relevant experience in manufacturing sector .
|Education||ICWA / CA|