About the Job Role
We are looking for a qualified, young and dynamic person for the COO role to be based in Head Office, Mumbai. The person will be reporting to the Managing Director
- An Engineering Graduate [preferably in Mechanical] coupled with a Management degree.
- Exposure to Manufacturing Industry. Hands on with EPC, or Turnkey Engineering Projects
- Must possess about 20 years of work experience of which at least 5 years should be at the leadership level or at the CXO level. Not more than 45 years of age
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies. Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance. Strong skills in Contractual claims Management.
- Oversee the technology, Engineering, implementation, reporting and overview of the Companys financials, operations, human resources and compliances
- Strong commercial acumen and commitment to stake-holders interests. An eye for detail, bottom line and targets [achievement and collection]
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Support to the Managing Director in contributing to the business plan. Chalk out short and long term objectives, execution and monitoring and course correction.
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Ability to re-align business plans in line with market and market intelligence. Ability to gauge competition and market trends and fine tune the business plan to achieve the goals
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Establish close contact with internal stake holders
- Time bound execution of projects with high level of cost & quality consciousness. Strong believer in Empowerment and Delegation
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Communication, Presentation and Negotiation
- Decision making in uncertainty. System and Improvement Orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and financial awareness.