Timely dispatch, zero customer complaints, Ensure statutory and legal compliance, should be able to drive manpower and get work done, Transporters freight forwarders needs to be managed.
- Ensure Dispatch area with best in class work practices, Best Housekeeping etc. Ensuring Manpower Efficiency.
- Good understanding of Documentation especially of Export
- Understanding of Packaging & Storage requirements
- Statutory Requirements of Logistics
- Knowledge of Preparation of domestic & export packing list.
- Preparation & cross checking of dispatch documents like Custom Invoice, Packing List, ARE1, Excise Invoice based on the Purchase Order. Knowledge of shop floor & manpower supervision.
- Knowledge of finished goods inventory.
- Knowledge of good commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills to deal with transporters and obtain best rates.
- Communication (English Written Communication)
- Logistics Systems & Process Knowledge
- Export Process Knowledge
- English Written & Verbal communication – Good
- Customer Focus
- Manpower Management
- Planning & Organizing
|Experience||5 Years / above of hands on experience of Coordinating Export & Domestic Dispatch.|
|Education||Graduate, Supply chain EXIM specialization preferred|