- Should have strong project execution capabilities and proven track record of executing projects.
- Plan Lead and manage the project from concept to commissioning stage. Be a central point of coordination between customer, design, manufacturing, purchasing and site activities.
- Prepare yearly/quarterly & monthly invoicing plan and guide members to implementation.
- Prepare and issue progress reports to customer and also internally to management.
- Responsible for managing costs and recoveries form customer. Responsible for the coordination of process, equipment, and design with concerned department/agency, preparation of necessary drawings, project execution, pre-commissioning and start-up activities in general.
- Provide effective leadership for troubleshooting of all related problems.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory requirements connected with implementations of projects.
- Ensure compliance with the highest level of safety during all stages of execution at project sites.
Industry Preferred: Material Handling/ Conveyors/ Bucket Elevators/ EPC Industry
|Experience||15 to 20 yrs.|
|Education||B.E/ B Tech Mechanical or Electrical|