Galvanizing Manager- Engineering Company- Jejuri, Pune
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma
Experience :10 -12 years of experience in hot dip galvanizing Core process and production
Preferred candidate with hands on experience in large scale industry operating with monthly capacity of 3000-5000MT
• Overall in-charge of Galvanizing Dept.
• Responsible for Safety , Quality ,Production, Cost, Improvement, Delivery
• Achieving monthly and yearly galvanization production target within budgeted time and cost parameters.
• Optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve pre-set production targets.
• Analyzing various processes / applications and recommending process modifications & equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiency.
• Arranging maintenance of Galvanizing Plant.
• Man Power controlling.
• Organizing pickling, Galvanizing and finished products.
• Control and monitoring system and parameters and resolution of in process issues with pro activeactions .
• Supervision of Galvanizing Plant on day to day basis covering Galvanizing of structures
• Attending project meetings to understand the project priorities of galvanization & shipping.
• Managing a team of workmen and guiding them to address and resolve performance bottlenecks along with imparting in house training.
• Subordinate training and development , Setting performance parameters , review , assessing and monitoring performance of team .
Computer Skills:, MS Office Application, ERP
Languages: Fluency in English, Hindi
Dynamic, Self-Motivated & Problems Solving Skills.
Ability to work under pressure.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
|Experience||10 to 15 Years|
|Education||BE - Mechanical|
|Knowledge||candidate with hands on experience in (Galvanizing) large scale industry operating with monthly capacity of 3000-5000MT|