General Manager Manufacturing – Jejuri, Pune
As part of our managing careers of our people, we plan successors to critical roles. This is one such role where the current GM-Works needs to prepare for an alternate role after grooming his successor at the earliest possible, but not later than 12 months. The selected candidate will work closely with the current incumbent before taking over.
As such, we have a vacancy at the level of General Manager-works to be based Jejuri, Pune who will be responsible for the financial and operational excellence of our plants into business of gratings, cable trays and handrails.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that all plant activities are aligned to achieve financial and operational excellence by
ensuring continuous improvements of systems and standards, best processes and developing new
and economical techniques to ease production, improve manpower productivity, reduce the production cycle time, and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
2. Monitor the inventory levels to ensure most effective cycle time.
3. Strive for customer delight by way of timely and cost-effective delivery of quality material.
4. Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating quality employees at all levels and enhance employee engagement to develop a high-performance team.
5. Plan, make proposals and act in alignment with Management vision of growth and expansion.
1. Strong Engineering skills
2. Experience in Lean manufacturing
3. Techno- commercial knowledge
4. Knowledge of TQM, Kaizen, Lean Six sigma tools.
5. Preferably a background in structural steel fabrication, welding, painting, and galvanizing.
1. Strong Management and Leadership skill
2. Problem solver and critical thinker
3. Good Communication skill with strong analytical ability
4. People management skills
5. Calm and confident personality
|Experience||20 - 30 Years|
|Education||B.Tech / BE in Production or Mechanical|