The candidate will be responsible for managing the various contractual issues of Indiana Conveyors and other group companies will be working under the CEO.
- Responsible for all arbitration proceedings and documents including statements of claim, notes of arguments and affidavits.
- Review and manage contracts and claim management or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess implications that need to be brought to the executive managements attention.
- Ensure proper project and contract correspondence, documentation and compliance with contractual terms (pre-award of project, award of project, project execution and post-project closure) to ensure timely and successful project execution.
- Attend client meetings, court hearings and arbitration proceedings, interact with lawyers and company personnel to ensure favorable judgement and awards.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
Qualification – Bachelor in Engineering / LLB
Experience : At least 15 years+ experience ideally in a leading EPC Company OR in a Law firm engaged in arbitration with a proven track record in contract management and Dispute Resolution