Purpose of this Role: Total responsibility for shot blasting painting to dispatch.
Work Experience: 10 to 15 years
Academics and the industry: B.E. / Diploma in Paint Technology / NACE/BGAS / B.Sc. Painting Inspector
1. Being a shot Blasting &paint Engineer requires the ability to discriminate between colors and judge brightness and shade. It requires manual dexterity, strength,
endurance, flexibility and the ability to see details at close range.
2. Painting techniques including dipping and spraying. Spray painting involves operating a spray gun and other machinery.
They use formulas to mix the paint that goes into the spray gun. They adjust the flow and viscosity of their paint and control the air pressure to the spray gun
by adjusting the nozzle.
3. Knowledge of various preparation and finish coating; including the correct choice of paints and application process.
4. Other job duties include properly disposing of hazardous waste.
5. Relevant work experience in heavy structural steel fabrication.
6. Knowledge of Painting standard.
7. Knowledge of WFT & DFT level.
1.Strong knowledge is essential in Sand Blasting & Painting processes.
2.Strong knowledge of Painting application methodology, international standards.
3.Good experience in preparing cost estimation for painting & blasting.
4.Knowledge of productivity monitoring & improvement system.
5.Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
6.Knowledge of Kaizen, 5S, Lean Manufacturing.
1. Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling of all shop shot Blasting & Painting activities.
2. Reduce rework & rejection.
3. Meet the customer requirements quality product.
4. Identifying the bottleneck areas, analyzing and correcting the same.
5. Ability to establish the MIS and clear reporting system.
6. Corrective actions for all Painting defects.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
|Experience||10 to 15 Years|
|Education||BE - Painting/Diploma|
|Knowledge||Taking Total responsibility for shot blasting painting to dispatch.|