Senior Manager IT- Andheri, Mumbai
1. Ensure, preserve and make available IT Infrastructure (system and services) and plan, organize, and control all IT related matters including data, wireless communications, telephony, computer hardware and software.
2. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems, trouble shoot and provide strategic solutions to network issues in time.
3. Remain abreast of latest technology and implement automated systems and processes to replace manual processes, research and recommend acquisition of network hardware and software.
4. Build and maintain organizations social media presence and help improve engagement and brand awareness through social media.
5. Responsible for implementation of ERP covering the entire process right from selection of ERP vendor, forming implementation team, coordinating with stake holders, monitoring the process till successful implementation including user-training.
Must have competencies.
1) Knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware and software.
2) Hands on experience in computer network, network administration and network installation.
3) Tech savvy with awareness of latest related IT technology
1) Planning & organizing skills.
2) Communication Skill
3) Co ordination
4) Strong Analytical skill
5) Problem solver & critical Thinker