- Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper and concern personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Walk the manufacturing floor on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed on various topics such as First Aid, Fire Fighting, Use of PPEs, Work Permit, Mock drill, Tool box talk, Review & update on site Emergency Plan, Zero Accident prevention programs etc.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform facility HSE Inspections, testing reports, and medical check-up.
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHAS, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Coordinating with Safety Committee, Monthly EHS review meeting.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, etc.
- Make recommendation for major Project and procedures that implement and maintain the safety measures throughout the entire Organization.
- Ensure all Plants are inspected for any condition that pose potential safety problems
- Ensure that corrective action is initiated by the supervisor responsible for the area, and provide assistance as needed to establish priority and procedure.
- Maintain a system for Reporting, monitoring, and corrective serious safety problem.
- Monitoring and control industrial hygiene, which relates to the long term effects of factory such as Chemical exposure (Galvanizing, HCL Acid, GAS), noise, Lighting, heat, humidity, any radiation.
- Training Schedule on Safety to Employees.
|Experience||5 to 8 years experience in the Industrial Safety & Health Heavy Fabrication / Engineering Company.|
|Education||DME, BE Mechanical with Industrial Safety Diploma.|