The candidate will be responsible for managing the various legal issues of Indiana Group and will be working under the CEO.
1) Attend court hearings and arbitration proceedings, interact with lawyers and company personnel to ensure favorable judgment and awards.
2) Ensure proper project correspondence, documentation and compliance with contractual terms (pre-award of the project, award of the project, project execution, and post-project closure) to ensure timely and successful project execution.
3) Review and manage contracts and claim management or any other documentation where the Group has committed itself and assess implications that need to be brought to the executive management attention.
4) Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
5) Prepare statements of claim, notes of arguments and affidavits in support of arbitration and legal matters.
Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering and LLB
Experience: At least 15 to 20 years experience ideally in a leading EPC Company / Legal firm with a proven track record in contract management.
|Knowledge||Arbitration, Contracts and Claim Management|