– Inventory Control
– Timely Receipt & issue of material
– Inventory accuracy
– Timely PRF generation,
– Followup with suppliers for getting material
– Generation of Repeat PO
– Scrap disposal
– Hazardous material disposal
– Accurate material identification
– Ensuring that no shelf life items get expired
– Generation of various types of reports
– Ensuring regular Stock taking
– Ensuring 5S, Kaizen,
– Implementing world class systems in Stores.
Job Location – Jejuri
Experience 7-10 Years
English Written & Verbal communication Good
* Tally proficiency is MUST
* 7-10 Years/ above of hands on experience of stores
* Good understanding of Stores Documentation
* Understanding of Storage requirements
* Statutory Requirements of Logistics
* Knowledge of Invoicing, Challan, Returnable invoices, GST credit
* Purchase Order. Knowledge of shop floor & manpower supervision.
* Good expertise of inventory management.
* Knowledge of good commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills to deal with transporters and obtain best rates.
Interested candidate please send us your updated resume to email@example.com
Required Candidate profile
* Manpower Management,
* Communication (English Written Communication)
* Materials management & Logistics Systems & Process Knowledge