Assistant General Manager Accounts – Marol, Mumbai
Purpose of this Role: The candidate will be required to manage and monitor the Finance and Accounts functions of the organization.
1. Monitor daily operations of the accounting department including but not limited to month and year end process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, Cash Forecasting, Capitalization and fixed asset reconciliation, and other fixed asset activity along with depreciation etc.
2. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce monthly and annual financial reports and statements.
3. Improve methods and processes related to accounting methods, policies, and principles as per accounting standards.
4. Coordinate and complete internal, statutory and tax audits of the companies.
5. Verification of stock valuation as sent from plant and costing of various products fabricated and ensure timely submission of reports to the bankers for availing facilities.
6. Preparation and managing the annual budgets of different departments of the company and submission of report on the variances.
7. Compliance of all Statutory and regulatory requirements including but not limited to direct and indirect taxes and their timely payments, GST, Professional Tax, TDS Returns, Income tax, tax assessment and refund claims with authorities of Vat, service tax, including transfer pricing wherever necessary, Company law matters and other allied laws like FEMA, customs etc.
Required Skills and Experience
Year of experience 15 -20years
Qualification – CA
Must have competencies
1) Finance Management
2) Budget Management
3) Process improvement
4) Cost Control
1) Integrity & confidentiality
2) Strong Analytical skill
3) Problem solver
4) Leadership skill
5) Good Communication skill